Growth Rocket is a Boutique Digital Marketing Agency specializing in multi-channel Customer Acquisition, Product Development, and Search Engine Optimization. With offices in Los Angeles, California, and Mandaluyong City, Philippines, we’re looking for talented, highly driven individuals to join our growing team.
The Web Content Editor will be part of our creative team and will assist with the production of web content for our various clients.
Your primary tasks include:
- Editing content for publication on blogs, websites, and social media sites. Content includes website copy, social media posts, blog posts, white papers, and press releases.
- Performing ad-hoc writing for various projects.
- Assisting the Content Development Supervisor in managing a team of writers; aside from editing the writers’ work, you should also provide them with coaching feedback to help develop their writing skills.
- Assisting with the launch and delivery of various content marketing projects.
- Assisting with Content Development.
Your work should demonstrate versatility as you’ll be tasked to write and edit content for a variety of clients and industries. Your work should not only be highly engaging, accurate, and tailored to the specific audience, but should also be aligned with the voice and tone of the client/niche.
What we look for in our applicants:
- Excellent command of the English language
- Above-average research, writing and editing skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Well-developed leadership skills
- The drive to maintain the highest standards of quality
- A good grasp of search engine optimization and basic digital marketing principles
Candidates with a background in content marketing, journalism, communication, and media are preferred.
Candidates should also have experience in:
- Web copywriting/copyediting
- Article / blog writing
- Press release / news writing
- Internet research
- Basic image editing
- Basic SEO / SEO writing
- Social media writing